Chiropractic care with Dr. Paul Kurihara, your Aiea chiropractor serving Kapolei, focuses on prevention and rehabilitation for patients. Using all natural chiropractic techniques, your chiropractor can help you recover from illnesses, get well, manage your pain and improve your overall quality of life. At Chiropractic Family Health Center serving Kapolei, we provide chiropractic care that can help you stay healthy.
Natural Pain Relief and Treatment for Patients in Kapolei
We offer a variety of chiropractic services to meet the needs of our diverse patient population.
- Spinal adjustment. This is a technique we use to realign the vertebrae and restore mobility to the patient. Our spinal adjustment techniques can improve communication between the brain and the rest of the body, which can help the body function more effectively and can also boost immune function. Spinal adjustment helps patients stay healthier overall and can also improve the body's ability to heal itself after an injury occurs.
- Postural screening. Postural screening helps us identify problems with posture that can lead to subluxations. We use postural screening to identify potential methods of treatment and find the cause of patient conditions.
- Corrective exercises. Our corrective exercises can help strengthen patient muscles and improve patient coordination. We teach patients to do stretches and exercises outside the clinic so they can work on healing on their own as well as at the chiropractic office.
- Nutritional counseling. We teach patients how to eat healthy foods to maintain good energy levels and avoid weight gain.
- Lifestyle advice. We offer lifestyle advice to help our patients correct behaviors that can lead to subluxations, injuries, and illnesses.
Treating Back Pain, Neck Pain, Chronic Conditions & More
We treat a variety of patients of all ages and all conditions. Seniors, pediatric patients, adults and pregnant women all can benefit from our services. We also treat the following conditions:
- Headaches and migraines
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Limb pain
- Numbness or weakness
- Balance problems
- Trouble with vision or cognition
- Stiff muscles
- Limited mobility
Whether you're suffering from an illness, have an injury or simply want to feel better and focus on wellness, we can help.
Contact Your Kapolei Chiropractor
To reach our clinic from Kapolei, get on I-H-1 E and follow I-H-1 E to Kaimakani St in Halawa. Take the exit toward Stadium Aiea. Continue on Moanalua Rd until you reach Aiea Heights Drive, then turn right. We're on the right-hand side.
As your Kapolei chiropractor, Chiropractic Family Health Center serves the areas of Aiea, Pearl City, Halawa, Waipahu, Makakilo, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Mililani, Waipio, Waikele, & Kalihi. We deliver quality chiropractic care to patients in need. Whether you're experiencing pain, reduced immune function, have been injured or simply want to improve your overall wellness, we can help. Contact us today at (808) 486-6696. Don't forget, we offer free consultations to new patients!