Chiropractic care is natural, non-invasive treatment for aches and pains, illnesses and chronic conditions. At Chiropractic Family Health Center serving Aiea, we help patients from the area find natural pain relief for a variety of conditions. Knowing the benefits of chiropractic care can help you decide whether this natural form of treatment is right for you.
Chiropractic Services Offered in Aiea
At Chiropractic Family Health Center, we offer chiropractic services to the entire community.
- Chiropractic adjustments. Chiropractic adjustment is a technique that we use to realign the vertebrae and facilitate good communication between the brain and the rest of the body. Chiropractic adjustment helps improve physical performance, boost immune function and prevent illness. This technique is the basis for all chiropractic care.
- Stretches and exercises. Stretches and exercises can help patients strengthen their muscles, improve coordination, prevent injury and rehabilitate their body after an accident occurs. We encourage patients to do stretches and exercises at home in their free time, so our patients can work on their rehabilitation outside of the clinic.
- Lifestyle advice. Sometimes our patients can exacerbate their injuries and cause their own aches and pains by engaging in everyday activities. We administer lifestyle advice to our patients to help prevent this problem.
- Nutrition counseling. At Chiropractic Family Health Center, we offer nutrition counseling to help our patients stay strong and healthy.
When to See a Chiropractor
Chiropractors can help patients with a variety of conditions. There are many times when it’s a good idea to see a chiropractor! Below are some of the most common reasons to see a chiropractor in Waipahu:
- Back pain. Back pain is a common condition that most adults experience at one time or another. Depending on the cause, back pain can be treated with spinal adjustment, stretches and exercises and lifestyle advice.
- Car accident injury. Car accident injuries can lead to musculoskeletal problems like whiplash and concussions. At Chiropractic Family Health Center, we treat car accident injuries with spinal adjustment and stretches and exercises.
- Frequent headaches. Headaches are commonly caused by problems relating to stress, muscle tension and more. We help patients suffering from headaches by determining the causes of their headaches and helping them avoid those triggers.
- …and more! Chiropractic care can be used to treat conditions ranging from chronic pain to muscle tension to sports injury and more.
Contact Your Aiea Chiropractor Today
As your chiropractor serving Aiea, Chiropractic Family Health Center can help patients of all ages and suffering from a variety of conditions. We offer free consultations to new patients! For your convenience, we’re open 4 days per week and perform screenings an two additional days. Our offices, located in Aiea, are easily accessible from Waipahu. To reach us, follow H1 toward Kaimakani St. in Halawa, then take the exit toward Stadium Aiea. We’re a short 15 minute drive away! To find out more about our services or to get started with a consultation, contact us today!