If you are seeking natural relief from pain or injuries, we invite you to Chiropractic Family Health Center with Dr. Paul Kurihara, DC. Residents of Pearl City, Makakilo, Waipahu, Halawa, Aiea and the nearby communities are encouraged to speak with Dr. Kurihara regarding our holistic health approach. Our Aiea chiropractor Hawaii is dedicated to improving your family’s health.
Our wellness team focuses on aligning your body so that it operates at a higher level. When your spine is in alignment, for example, nerve signal flow and circulation are at their best, which brings pain relief and injury restoration. We offer effective and drug-free treatments if you are struggling with daily concerns such as:
- Stomach disorders
- Sleep interruptions
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Joint pain including your shoulders, wrists, and knees
Dr. Kurihara examines your body to discover the source of your pain, then he develops an individualized chiropractic care healing plan.
Natural Chiropractic Care in Aiea
It is time to treat your body with the respect it deserves. Instead of covering up painful symptoms or trying to ignore them, let Dr. Kurihara eliminate the cause of your pain. Our Halawa and Waipahu chiropractor identifies the cause of your pain and then works to eliminate it. We use natural treatments to heal pain and injuries including:
- Chiropractic adjustments to your spine and your joints to position your body into a pain-free alignment.
- Exercises to improve muscular balance, reduce inflammation and support strong healthy blood flow.
- Nutritional guidance to restore your health with nutrients. Our nutritional support also teaches you which foods to avoid that are potential pain triggers.
- Lifestyle changes such as how to arrange your work area that may be the key to eliminating back and neck pain.
Find Pain Relief in Hawaii!
To learn more about our natural pain relief options in Hawaii, contact our Aiea, Pearl City and Makakilo Chiropractor at 808-486-6696. Call now to learn about our free consultations for new patients.
What are other natural health remedies you use for your family?